Become a Member
Download the membership form to fill out and submit via email or direct mail.
Renew your Membership
Download the renewal form to fill out and submit via email or direct mail.
Benefits of employing a Custom Harvesters member
- Professional approach to your harvesting requirements.
- Members and their staff are experienced in a wide range of crops and harvesting conditions.
- Machines are well-maintained and or up-to-date for increased harvesting reliability & productivity.
- Operators know their machines thoroughly for maximum harvest efficiency.
- Members are connected to a network with a wealth of experience, advice, and backup.
- Custom Harvesters encourages members to have appropriate insurance cover and will have available copies of the Certificate of Currency.
- Custom Harvesters members can supply Harvest Contracts to ensure work to be done & charges.
- Members will abide by our Code of Conduct which includes the Grasslands Fire Danger Index as the determination of Harvest Ban Periods.
- Many members will have an OH&S Plan specific for contract Harvesters.
- A wide network of like-minded harvesting professionals that can provide support & information to fellow members.
- Recognition and support from major machinery manufacturers
- On-going representation into policy development with government transport authorities in regard to harvest machinery on public roads.
- Association credibility for access to various government departments for representations of member’s problems.
- Very competitive comprehensive and relevant insurance packages developed for contract harvesters.
- Discount structures and special offers from suppliers & industry partners
- Media promotion of the association’s benefits to the broader community.
- Members receive regular newsletters and other communications to keep in touch with information.
- Provides a forum for professional harvesters to come together to exchange information, address common problems and bring unity of standards and rates.
- Capacity to find & share contract opportunities for the benefit members businesses.
Stay up to date with news by following us on twitter.