Become a Member
Download the membership form to fill out and submit. Don’t forget to save a copy for your records.
Renew your Membership
Download the renewal form to fill out and submit. Don’t forget to save a copy for your records.
Benefits of employing a Custom Harvesters member
- Professional approach to your harvesting requirements.
- Members and their staff are experienced in a wide range of crops and harvesting conditions.
- Machines are well-maintained and or up-to-date for increased harvesting reliability & productivity.
- Operators know their machines thoroughly for maximum harvest efficiency.
- Members are connected to a network with a wealth of experience, advice, and backup.
- Custom Harvesters encourages members to have appropriate insurance cover and will have available copies of the Certificate of Currency.
- Custom Harvesters members can supply Harvest Contracts to ensure work to be done & charges.
- Members will abide by our Code of Conduct which includes the Grasslands Fire Danger Index as the determination of Harvest Ban Periods.
- Many members will have an OH&S Plan specific for contract Harvesters.
- A wide network of like-minded harvesting professionals that can provide support & information to fellow members.
- Recognition and support from major machinery manufacturers
- On-going representation into policy development with government transport authorities in regard to harvest machinery on public roads.
- Association credibility for access to various government departments for representations of member’s problems.
- Very competitive comprehensive and relevant insurance packages developed for contract harvesters.
- Discount structures and special offers from suppliers & industry partners
- Media promotion of the association’s benefits to the broader community.
- Members receive regular newsletters and other communications to keep in touch with information.
- Provides a forum for professional harvesters to come together to exchange information, address common problems and bring unity of standards and rates.
- Capacity to find & share contract opportunities for the benefit members businesses.
Stay up to date with news by following us on twitter.