The Australian Custom Harvesters Incorporated was formed in 1973 and is an organisation primarily representing the interests of Professional Contract Harvesters across Australia. Custom Harvesters Inc has Members and Executive Body that service all the major grain-growing states of Australia. Our demonstrated commitment to the grains industry has seen our Incorporated organisation working with Government and industry bodies to improve on the high standard of not only contract harvesting but all aspects of harvesting and grain handling to storage across Australia.
- To maintain and promote the image, welfare and general interest of Association members with grain harvesting in Australia.
- To work in co-operation with the farming and grain industry.
- To promote a standard of ethics and workmanship to show member responsibility and consideration towards the grain industry of Australia.
- To work towards Association member unity in dealing with problems relevant to members and the grain industry in general.
- Australian Custom Harvesters Incorporated as an Incorporated Body is responsible to its Financial Members and Executive body.
- Is answerable to the Government for its operations as an Incorporated Association.
QLD | Linda Horton 0428 158 805
NSW | Rod Gribble – 0427 614 549
VIC | Matthew Bourke – 0417 620 383
SA | Chris Norton – 0429 695 740
We regularly post news and insights on our social media channels, follow us and keep up to date with all of your harvesting news.